SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Reports help you to view your website as a search engine sees it. The reports can help you to improve the content and structure of your website by identifying SEO violations like broken links and performance issues, in order to boost the number of converting visitors finding your site from organic searches. For more information about the available SEO reports please see our SEO Reports Catalog.
- Schedule SEO web crawls for your website
- Refine a crawl by predetermining its depth (maximum number of URLs)
- Get an SEO report for every crawl job
- Pinpoint SEO violations
How to Add a New Crawl to Your Web Site
- Click the Add Crawl button in the upper right hand corner of the SEO main window.
SEO Main Window
- You may now enter the New Crawl parameters. Choose a Name.
- Choose when you would like to schedule your SEO Crawl. The crawl can run every day, on a specific day, and at a specific time each day. Once an SEO Reports Crawl is saved, you can also choose Run Now from the bottom right hand corner of any Reports page.
- Define a Start URL from the Object Explorer.
New Crawl Window
- In the advanced settings you can choose the Maximum Number of URLs to set a depth limit for each Crawl.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page. Once the crawl is saved. you will be able to see it in the SEO Reports main window, where you will also see several columns of current information from the last scheduled crawl.
SEO Reports Main Window with Crawl Example
The History page shows you all the previously scheduled crawls and any crawls that are currently running. It gives you an idea of the crawl's status, the amount of URLs counted, and the duration of the running time and reports. To view more information on scheduled jobs, click History.
There 6 available table reports for each successful job:
Available reports for Crawl history
General Settings Tab
This section allows you to define general settings and word analysis preferences. The following figure shows the default parameters.
General Settings Window