Support Program Overview - Free Edition
Intlock, is committed to providing a support program that offers high-value and cost-effective options for our free edition users. The goal of our technical support program is to respond quickly to customer issues and to continually improve handling your technical support needs. This section describes the support service tiers, methods, processes, and response targets for customer support requests.
See what customers are saying about Intlock Support.
Customer Support Tools
We provide robust web-based access to self-help facilities. Among the online resources are:
- CardioLog Analytics System Requirements - This guide describes the product's hardware, operating system, external software and network requirements.
- Setup Guide - This comprehensive guide provides a complete set of details about installing, configuring, and optimizing your system.
- CardioLog Analytics User Guide - This guide offers a broad overview of system operation, including scenarios for creating and viewing reports, and analysis.
- CardioLog Analytics Administrator Guide - This guide offers basic knowledge for administrators including instructions for report template creation, data collection filters, security and permissions, setting the tracking agent and diagnostics.
- CardioLog Analytics Advanced Administrator Guide - This guide provides details about advanced procedures and maintenance tasks such as infrastructure recommendations, troubleshooting, optimization and fine tuning, health monitoring, CardioLog API, and more.
SharePoint Marketing Suite
- SharePoint Marketing Suite System Requirements - This guide describes the product's hardware, operating system, external software and network requirements.
- SharePoint Marketing Suite Setup Guide - This guide provides details about the installation and configuration process.
- SharePoint Marketing Suite User Guide - This guide offers basic knowledge on how to operate the system including scenarios for creating and viewing scheduled reports, executing A/B and multivariate tests, creating rules for displaying web content, targeted messaging and more.
- SharePoint Marketing Suite Administrator Guide - This guide offers basic knowledge for administrators including report template creation, data collection filters, security and permissions, setting the tracking agent and diagnostics.
- SharePoint Marketing Suite Advanced Administrator Guide - This guide provides details about advanced procedures and maintenance tasks such as infrastructure recommendations, troubleshooting, optimization and fine tuning, health monitoring, SharePoint Marketing Suite API, and more.
For more information regarding technical support, please explore our knowledge base and support site, which includes guides, tutorials, FAQ, announcements, and more.
Support Packages for Free Edition
We offer Free Edition support services for installation, configuration and customization of the product software available for any customer's environment. They are based on the professional services packages. Support services enable customers to contact Intlock directly for any event which requires technical assistance, from initial installation to any support issues that might arise throughout the life of the product. Support services can be purchased on an hourly basis, at any time. The available support packages are:
- 5 hours - $775
- 10 hours - $1,500
- 20 hours - $2,900
- 40 hours - $5,600
Intlock offers a variety of training sessions and resources for end users and administrators. This training is devised to deliver the highest level of marketing and technical competency for both CardioLog Analytics and SharePoint Marketing Suite solutions, tailored for our customers and authorized partners. It will also provide an in-depth understanding of how to effectively install, configure, utilize and troubleshoot the various product modules.
This training program introduces the most effective way of commissioning Intlock's products, and their related components, to the organization's stakeholders and administrators. Intlock's training program is presented by qualified product instructors who will review all of the functions of our products, as well as provide practical industry tips, and personal practice sessions.
For further information about Intlock's training offering, please refer to our detailed training program.