- Configuration Prerequisites
- Running the Configuration Wizard
- Configuring the CardioLog Analytics Tracking Code
- Deploy the CardioLog Tracking Code Through a SharePoint Solution
- Uninstalling the CardioLog Analytics Tracking Agent Feature
- Configuring the SharePoint Online Site Tree Structure
- Create a new CardioLogAgent web application in IIS on the CardioLog tracking server (web server). For the new web application, create a dedicated application pool and set ASP.NET version to 4.0. Set the authentication method of the web application to Anonymous access (disable Windows Authentication).
Copy the files from the CardioLog application server [CardioLog Installation Directory]\CardioLogAgent to the new directory.
- Configure a public DNS name for the CardioLog tracking server.
- If you have a secured SharePoint Online site, create a certificate (Requires purchase of an SSL certificate from a certificate authority) for the CardioLog tracking server and configure SSL for the CardioLogAgent web application in IIS.
In [CardioLog Tracking Agent Installation Folder]\CardioLogAgent\Web.config, update the following key values (edit the CardioLog tracking server public DNS name):
Info icon false
<add key="overwriteConnectedUser" value="true" />
<add key="UseSPAuth" value="true" />
<add key="CardioLogAgentRoot" value=" " />
- Verify that the CardioLog Tracking Agent web application is accessible over the internet by browsing to (edit the CardioLog tracking server public DNS name).
- Verify that you have a Microsoft Live ID user account with the SharePoint Administrator role in Office 365 Admin Center.
Note: The CardioLog tracking server public DNS name must be accessible over the internet.
Following the product installation and before running the Configuration Wizard, please follow the steps mentioned in Configuring the CardioLog Analytics Tracking Agent on Azure App Service