We provide robust online access to self-help documentation. Among the online resources are:
- CardioLog Analytics System Requirements - This guide describes the product's hardware, operating system, external software and network requirements.
- CardioLog Analytics Setup Guide - This comprehensive guide provides a complete set of details about installing, configuring, and optimizing your system.
- CardioLog Analytics User Guide - This guide offers a broad overview of system operation for all users, including scenarios for creating, viewing and analyzing reports.
- CardioLog Analytics Administrator Guide - This guide offers basic knowledge for administrators including instructions for report template creation, data collection filters, security and permissions, setting the tracking agent and diagnostics.
- CardioLog Analytics Advanced Administrator Guide - This guide provides details about advanced procedures and maintenance tasks such as infrastructure recommendations, troubleshooting, optimization and fine tuning, health monitoring, the CardioLog API and more.