The Administration section contains several sections dedicated to configuring the basic rules of your CardioLog system, and how your colleagues may access and edit different aspects of your CardioLog system.
- Blacklist - Create a Black List of rules for data that should not be collected, to eliminate irrelevant information.
- CardioLog Scheduling Service - Configure the various components of the CardioLog Scheduling Service.
- IIS Logs Import - Import IIS logs into CardioLog Analytics to gather your existing usage tracking data, dating before the installation of CardioLog Analytics.
- Product License - View the features of your licensed product components and install new licenses.
- Roles - Assign roles to users and groups in CardioLog Analytics and limit access to those with system roles.
- System Configuration - Connect CardioLog Analytics to your site and configure your report data.
- System Diagnostics - Use system diagnostics to view the status of the scheduling service's components.
- URL Mappings - Establish rules for modifying URL addresses after they are collected by the tracking agent.