To integrate SharePoint User Profiles into reports, first begin by configuring a new visitor segmentation source, and then continue by following these steps: follow these steps:
- In the Administration section of the navigation pane, click System Configuration, and then select SharePoint Tree Adaptor.
- Select your SharePoint farm.
- In the SharePoint Tree Adaptor dialog, fill out the following fields:
- SharePoint Profile Database Name - Add the db_datareader SQL permissions to the CardioLog service account for the SharePoint profile database.
- Configuring a new visitor segmentation source
- Title your SharePoint Category.
- Select the SharePoint Adaptor version you would like to access from the drop down menu if the correct one isn't chosen automatically.
User Category Management - SharePoint Categories Service
- For Categories, click Add to include any additional category types you would like available in all relevant reports.
SharePoint Categories Service dialogue window - Add Categories
- In the SharePoint Categories Service dialogue window, search for any category types you would like to add.
SharePoint Categories Service: Search Categories
- Enable the check box next to all categories you would like to include. Click Save to continue.
- In the Active Directory Categories Service main window, check the box next to a category and click Remove to make the given category unavailable in all relevant reports and analysis. You may also perform this action at any time following configuration.
- Click Save to confirm any changes and return to the dashboard.
- Go to CardioLog Scheduling Service under Administration in the navigation pane and click Restart Service in the upper right hand corner.
- After the next run of the User Categories Updates service, your SharePoint User Profile properties will be added to the Visitor Segments filter of each report, under User Categories.