- Right click on the installer file CardioLog-Analytics-X.X.X.exe and select Run as administrator. If a User Account Control message appears, select Allow.
- Follow the Installation Wizard steps.
- In the License Agreement dialog, select I Agree, and then click Next
- In the Prerequisites dialog, select the prerequisites to install and then click Next. Please wait while the selected prerequisites are being installed.
- In the Select Installation Folder dialog, select the installation directory path. The default path is C:\Program Files\Intlock\CardioLog.
Select I agree to the license terms and conditions and click Next to continue.
- In the Service Account dialog, select an existing user account that will be used for the CardioLog application pool and Windows services and click Next.
- If the SQL server is remote, select a configurable Windows domain account.
- The service user account must have the required permissions.
- The selected user account will be assigned with the 'db_owner' role for the "CardioLog" database automatically.
- In the Database Configuration dialog, select an SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014/2016/2017 instance that will host the "CardioLog" database. Please specify the authentication method that will be used to connect to the database, and enter the relevant credentials if necessary.
Click Test SQL Connection to test the connection to the SQL server using the credentials provided, then click Install.
Note: Make sure that the setup account has 'create database' and 'alter any login' permissions on the SQL Server in order to create the CardioLog database.
- Please wait while CardioLog Analytics is being installed.
- In the Installation Complete dialog, click Finish.
- Click Start > All Programs > CardioLog Analytics > CardioLog Analytics to launch the software and activate it.