- Blacklist - Create a list of rules for data that will not be collected in order to avoid including irrelevant information in your Reports and Analysis.
- CardioLog Scheduling Service - The CardioLog Scheduling Service allows you to maintain accuracy by keeping your site data, user directory, reports, analysis. logs, and more updated regularly.
- IIS Logs Import - Import IIS logs into CardioLog Analytics to gather your site tracking data prior to setting up CardioLog.
- Product License - View the features of your licensed product components and install new licenses.
- Roles - Assign roles to users and groups within CardioLog Analytics and limit permissions selectively.
- System Configuration - Connect and configure CardioLog Analytics with various aspects of your website including file trees, user databases, Yammer or Sitrion social environments, report data caching, and more.
- System Diagnostics - Use system diagnostics to view and confirm the status of your scheduling service components.
URL Mappings - Establish rules for how modified URL addresses are stored after they are collected by the tracking agent.
View CardioLog Analytics Reports from SharePoint's Site Actions Menu - View usage reports from within your SharePoint website by using the SharePoint Site Actions menu and Report Templates.