Note: An Administrator role is automatically assigned to the user who installs the product. By default, access to the CardioLog UI is denied for users and groups that are not assigned with a system role. Additionally, by default, access is denied to those who are not defined in the Active Directory (user . User names and group names are retrieved by the Active Directory Updates Service).
- In the Navigation pane, under Administration, click Roles.
- In the Central Area, click Add.
- In the Add Role dialog, enter a user/group name in the Name text box.
- While entering the user/group name, click on Browse (...) or Ctrl+K to search for a user/group.
- Select the check boxes to assign permissions to the user/group.
- Click Save.
Note: user permissions precede group permissions.
Add Role dialog
Select users and groups
- To edit a role, click on it.
Edit Role dialog
- To remove a role, select it and click Remove.