- ADTree web application (extended logging for Active Directory Updates) - ADXmlTree.log
- SP20XXTree web application (extended logging for Portal Tree Updates for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013) - SP20XXTree.log (XX - 07 for MOSS 2007, 10 for SharePoint 2010 and 13 for SharePoint 2013)
- CardioLog Scheduling Service (extended logging for all service components, including Portal Tree Updates for SharePoint 2013 API method, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online) - CardioLogServiceComponents.log
- VisitorSegments web application (extended logging for User Categories Updates) - VisitorSegments.log
- CardioLog web application (extended logging for the CardioLog user interface) - CardioLogUI.log
The extended log files have no file size limit. It is recommended to turn off extended logging when it is not needed and archive/delete these log files periodically.