Meter, Chart, Table
The Unique Users by Events table widget contains the following columns:
- User - The user name, cookie identifier, or IP address.
- Views - The number of events
- Visits - The number of visit sessions. Visits are a series of SharePoint page requests from the same uniquely identified client with a time of no more than 30 minutes between each page request.
- Searches - The number of local SharePoint searches made by the user.
- Visit Duration - The average duration of visit sessions.
- Custom columns - This widget provides the ability to add additional user fields.
This report provides a visual representation of unique users by country. Countries are color coded, with darker colors representing higher values, with the highest value indicated by the legend in the bottom right-hand corner of the map. You can mouse over a country to display the number of unique users who visited from there. CardioLog Analytics uses internal and third-party data to derive visitors' geographic locations based on their IP addresses.