- Go to the Administration section of the navigation pane, click System Configuration, select SharePoint Tree Adaptor and then select your SharePoint 2019 farm.
- Click on Download Sppkg button to download the deployment package.
SharePoint Tree Adaptor Settings
Note: The deployment package includes a PowerShell script that deploys the modern sites integration app on the App catalog and on all selected site collections and their sub-sites.
- Right click the sppkg-deployment-archive.zip file, select Properties > General and click on "Unblock" before unzipping it.
- Open the sites.json file and verify that all of the site collections you would like to track are included.
- Execute the RUN_SCRIPT.ps1 script in PowerShell. Make sure the you have the following prerequisites before executing the PowerShell script:
- You must have PowerShell version 5.1 or higher.
- The credentials of the SharePoint farm administrator.
- Make sure that the account that you are using is not a system account.
- Upon installing the CardioLog Tracking Agent app, it is automatically activated and data is being collected.
To view the installed app in SharePoint 2019, go to SharePoint App Catalog > Apps for SharePoint > CardioLog Tracking Agent and/or the monitored site > Site Contents > CardioLog Tracking Agent
SharePoint App Catalog
SharePoint Site Contents
Upon installing the CardioLog Analytics feature, it is automatically activated and data is being collected.
To deactivate the CardioLog Analytics feature in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019, go to Central Administration > System Settings > Manage farm features
SharePoint 2013 - Manage farm features