- If you wanted to grant permissions in the Analysis Center to all users in the "MyCompany\Site Managers" group except for a specific user, you would use the following permissions accordingly:
- Click on the "MyCompany\Site Managers" group to edit it.
- In the Edit Role Dialog select the Analyst and Information Worker roles to the group.
- Add the user from the MyCompany\Site Managers group you would like to limit permissions for, and in the Add Role dialog select only Information Worker and click Save.
Permission assignment sampleAssignment
- The default group "All" is used to assign roles to all users. To prevent all users from using the SharePoint Marketing Suiteaccessing all of CardioLog, and to assign a specific group permissions to use the system, set the following permissions accordingly:
- Make sure there is are at least two groups available in the Roles window
- Check all roles you would like to assign to a specific group or groups
- Un-check all roles for the "All" group
Using the "All" default group to assign permissions to all users in Active Directory