CardioLog installs the following components:
- The CardioLog database is located on a selected SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- The CardioLog Scheduling Service Windows service.
- The CardioLog Diagnostics Service Windows service.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Intlock\CardioLog registry key (For 32-bit systems), or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Intlock\CardioLog registry key (For 64-bit systems)
- Local application files - C:\Program Files\Intlock\CardioLog.
- IIS application pool ("CardioLogApplicationPool").
- IIS web site ("CardioLog"). The default port number is 29999, unless already used by another application.
- Start menu application shortcut to CardioLog.
- The usage tracking code is deployed on the SharePoint servers. See Configuring Usage Tracking and Reporting for more information.