This report displays the unique visitors to your website, ranked by the number of user actions. This report is designed for tracking custom events such as mouse clicks on specific page elements. It is primarily designed for campaign tracking, however it can also be used to filter reports by a specific URL address, or all page URLs beginning with a specific URL address.
- By default, each SharePoint page view is automatically logged and reported by CardioLog Analytics as a view event, with the URL as the event title.
- Event filtering supports the use of wildcards. For page view events, wildcards can help filter specific document extensions or URL query string parameters. (eg., If you would like to display unique users who viewed PDF documents only, enter %.pdf in the Website Item URL filter. The percent sign (%) wildcard character is a substitute for all possible characters.)
- Learn how to fire custom events with the CardioLog Analytics client API
- Learn how to use goal funnels to report on campaign events.
Visitors by Events Report
Available Report Widgets
Meter, Chart, Table
The Unique Users by Events table widget contains the following columns:
- User - The user name, cookie identifier, or IP address.
- Views - The number of events
- Visits - The number of visit sessions. Visits are a series of SharePoint page requests from the same uniquely identified client with a time of no more than 30 minutes between each page request.
- Searches - The number of local SharePoint searches made by the user.
- Visit Duration - The average duration of visit sessions.