- In Windows go to All Programs (All Apps) and find CardioLog right click the application icon and click Uninstall.
- Follow the Uninstall Wizard instructions.
Note: In order to ensure the continuity of usage data collection in repair/upgrade scenarios, the CardioLog installer does NOT remove the following components during uninstall. If you want to fully uninstall the product, please remove them manually.
- CardioLog database
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Intlock\CardioLog registry key (32-bit) or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Intlock\CardioLog registry key (64-bit)
- IIS CardioLog application pool and CardioLog web site (EventCollector and CardioLogAgent web applications)
- Usage tracking code on the SharePoint servers
- Service and Web configuration files located in the CardioLog Installation folder (default directory - C:\Program Files\Intlock\CardioLog).
- Deployed through a SharePoint solution.
- Added to common SharePoint Java Script files or master pages.
The CardioLog Analytics Feature deployment process installs the following components on the SharePoint farm:
- Feature solution files are copied to [sharepoint app server]\program files\common files\intlock\
- The CardioLogAgent directory is copied to [sharepoint app server]\program files\common files\intlock\
- CardioLogAgent web application is located on every SharePoint webpage
- The CardioLogAgent folder is copied to the LAYOUTS folder on all WFEs
- The tracking code is located in LAYOUTS\CardioLogAgent\CardioLogAgent.js
- Feature solution file (wsp) - cardiologtrackingagentfeature.wsp
- Open IIS Manager and remove the CardioLogAgent web application located under the _layouts folder
- Open the LAYOUTS folder and remove the CardioLogAgent folder
- Repeat steps 1 - 2 for each SharePoint web application and each Web Front End server
Remove the 'CardioLog Analytics' feature using SharePoint Central Administration or the command line:
Removing the 'CardioLog Analytics' SharePoint Solution by using SharePoint Central Administration
- Deactivate the CardioLog Analytics feature to stop data collection.
To deactivate the CardioLog Analytics feature in SharePoint 2013, go to Central Administration > System Settings > Manage farm features
SharePoint 2013 - Manage farm features
To deactivate the CardioLog Analytics feature in SharePoint 2010, go to Central Administration > System Settings > Manage farm features
SharePoint 2010 - Manage farm features
To deactivate the CardioLog Analytics feature in MOSS 2007, go to Central Administration > Operations > Manage farm features
MOSS 2007 - Manage farm features
2. Retract the solution and remove it.
For SharePoint 2013 only - Go to Central Administration > System Settings > Manage farm solutions > Click cardiologtrackingagentfeature.wsp > Click Retract Solution.
For SharePoint 2010 only - Go to Central Administration > System Settings > Manage farm solutions > Click cardiologtrackingagentfeature.wsp > Click Retract Solution.
For MOSS 2007 only - Go to Central Administration > Operations > Solution Management > Click cardiologtrackingagentfeature.wsp > Click Retract Solution.
Once the solution status shows "Not Deployed", click Remove Solution in order to completely remove the solution.
Removing the 'CardioLog Analytics' SharePoint Solution by using Command Line
Execute the following commands from command prompt on the SharePoint application server in order to deactivate the feature, retract and remove the solution from your SharePoint farm (edit the directory path: 1X - 12 for MOSS 2007, 14 for SharePoint 2010, 15 for SharePoint 2013):
For SharePoint 2013 only:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\init.js
For SharePoint 2010 only:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\[language code]\init.js
For MOSS 2007 only:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\[language code]\core.js
Delete your browser cache and verify that when you browse through your SharePoint website that you can no longer request the CardioLog tracking agent popup by clicking Ctrl+F12 on the keyboard.
Uninstall the tracking code from your SharePoint online site collection/s:
Browse to your SharePoint Online site Solution Gallery (edit the website root URL): [https://intlock.sharepoint.com]/_catalogs/solutions/forms/allitems.aspx, deactivate the CardioLog Analytics Integration solution and then delete the solution.
- In your SharePoint server, remove the CardioLogHttpModule.dll from the GAC (See the Microsoft help documentation for more information).
In your SharePoint server, modify the SharePoint Web.config file and remove the module registration for each web site:
For IIS 6.0 and IIS 7.0 running in Classic Mode:
To register the module for IIS 7.0 running in Integrated Mode:
Remove the following keys:
- Open the following file for editing: [Installation directory]\CardioLogAgent\web.config
Set HandleFileExtension to true:
[Installation directory] - By default, the CardioLogAgent folder is located in the CardioLog Installation folder. If the CardioLog Analytics SharePoint feature is installed, the CardioLogAgent folder is located on all SharePoint WFEs under the SharePoint website "_layouts" folder.