The Goal Summary report presents a widget with details about a specific, selected Goal. The widget will only display relevant information once a pre-configured goal has been selected in the widget's filter preferences, under Visitor Segments, as shown below.
Select Visitor Segments - Widget Filter Preferences
The Goal summary widget includes the following statistics for the selected goal, within the selected time range:
- Total Completions - The total number of times the goal was achieved.
- Unique Users - The total number of unique visitors who completed the goal.
- First Time -
- New Channels -
- % of all Visits - The percentage of visit sessions that included a completed goal
- % of all Visitors - The percentage of visitors who completed the goal out of all visitors to your site
- % Completions per User - The ratio of
- Avg. Number of Visits to Completion - The average number of visit sessions a user makes before completing a goal at least once.
- Avg. Number of Channels to Completion -
- Avg. Time to Completion - The average time in hours users took to complete the goal at least once.