This report shows local, predefined traffic sources that visitors use to navigate through your SharePoint website. CardioLog Analytics includes the following traffic sources by default:
- First in Session - The visitor clicked a link from their landing page.
- Search Results - The visitor clicked a link from their SharePoint search results.
- Top Navigation - The visitor clicked a link from the one of the top navigation menus.
- Left Navigation - The visitor clicked a link from the left-side navigation menu
You can define additional custom internal traffic sources by using the CardioLog Analytics API.
Internal Traffic Sources Report Widgets
Available Report Widgets
The Internal Traffic Sources table widget contains the following columns:
- Referrer - The traffic source that led to a subsequent page
- Clicks - The number of times the referring link was clicked.