This report lists the most popular search phrases that returned the most amount of results.
Available Report Widgets
The Onsite Search Phrases table widget contains the following columns:
- Term - The text phrase entered into the search bar by at least one user.
- Searches - The number of searches performed using the listed text string.
- Results - The average number of search results found for the search phrase.
- Clicks - The number of times a user clicked a link found in the search results.
- Position - The average position of the cursor click on a link.
You can also drill down on any phrase listed on the table widget and select one of the following options to learn more.
- Search Destination Pages - Find out which pages were clicked on after a user searched for a given phrase.
- Searched By - Learn more about all users who have searched for the selected phrase.