Note: An Administrator role is automatically assigned to the user who installs the product. By default, access to the CardioLog UI is denied for users and groups that are not assigned with a system role. Additionally, by default, access is denied to those who are not defined in the Active Directory (user names and group names are retrieved by the Active Directory Updates serviceService).
- In the Navigation pane, under Administration, click Roles.
- In the Central Area, click Add.
- In the Add Role dialog, enter a user/group name in the Name text box.
- While entering the user/group name, click on Browse (...) or Ctrl+K to search for a user/group.
- Select the check boxes to assign permissions to the user/group.
- Click Save.
Note: user permissions precede group permissions.
Add Role dialog
Select users and groups
- To edit a role, click on it.
Edit Role dialog
- To remove a role, select it and click Remove.