Running the Uninstall Wizard
- In order to repair CardioLog, we recommend uninstalling the application and then re-installing the lastest version. Uninstalling does not affect data collection continuity.
- Stop CardioLog Scheduling Service and CardioLog Diagnostics Service
- From the Windows Start Menu, go to All Programs and right-click on CardioLog Analytics and select Uninstall.
- Follow the Uninstall Wizard steps.
Note: In order to ensure the continuity of usage data collection in repair/upgrade scenarios, the CardioLog installer does NOT remove the following components during uninstall:
- CardioLog database
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Intlock\CardioLog registry key (On 32-bit systems), or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Intlock\CardioLog registry key (On 64-bit systems).
- IIS CardioLog application pool and CardioLog web site (EventCollector and CardioLogAgent web applications)
- Usage tracking code on the SharePoint servers
- Service and Web configuration files located in the CardioLog Installation folder (The default directory is C:\Program Files\Intlock\CardioLog).
Running the Install Wizard
- Open CardioLog-Analytics-X.X.X.exe
- Follow the Installation Wizard steps.
- Start CardioLog Scheduling Service and CardioLog Diagnostics Service.