The Usage Overview report contains several widgets, ready to be quickly filtered by time by using the date slider, or by page or Portal Tree level using the Portal Tree Filter. Additionally, each of the graph widgets can easily be drilled down simply by clicking on the relevant data point. All widgets in the report will respond accordingly to any drill down or filter.
Usage Overview Report
This widget identifies the total number of pageviews by all users within the selected time range. The line graph in the background indicates trends in pageviews over time.
This widget identifies the total number of unique users who have visited your site within the selected time range. The line graph in the background indicates trends in the volume of users over time.
Time on Page
This is the average time spent on viewing each page by any user, measured in minutes. The line graph in the background indicates trends in the viewing duration over time.
The content widget is comprised of two main charts. The bar chart compares the total number of pageviews to the total number of users for both the complete portal collection and a secondary selection.
The table includes the following columns:
- Tree URL - Provides a direct link to the listed page
- Page Title - The name of the relevant page
- Pageviews - The total number of pageviews for the listed page during the currently selected time range
- Last Pageview - The last known time a user viewed the page
- Average Duration (Minutes) - The average amount of time in minutes that users viewed the listed page at once
- Number of Users - The total number of users who viewed the page during the currently selected time range
- Size (Bytes) - The size of the page and all of its content
- Owner - The username or identifier of the owner of the page
- Exit Rate - The percentage of users who viewed this page last within a single visit session
- Average Page Load Time (ms) - The average amount of time in milliseconds that the page required to load
The adoption widget is comprised of two main charts. The pie chart is a summary of all known users who have viewed your site in the selected time range, compared to the total number of known users who have not viewed a single page during the same time. The column chart includes a breakdown of how many users have visited your portal according to their department.
The adoption widget is comprised of two main charts. The pie chart is a summary of all searches made in the selected time range, comparing failed searches to successful ones. A failed search is when a visitor searches for a phrase and the number of results returned is below a set threshold. The column chart includes a comparison of the most popular search terms.
Use this filter to navigate through your portal and simply check the box next to any page or level to review information for exclusively that selection.
Use the top bar to filter the report by a specific SharePoint content type such as sites, documents etc.
Use the date slider to quickly change the start or end date that you would like review information for. If you'd like to choose a specific date, click either the start or end date and manually select it using the calendar popup.
SharePoint Online Hub Sites
Turn this toggle on to filter the report by a specific SharePoint Online Hub site and see cumulative analytics for all sites in the selected hub.
SharePoint Online Hub Sites Filter