This report displays profile and behavioral properties of a selected visitor for their entire visitor history. Configuration with Active Directory, SharePoint User Profiles or custom source is required to identify authenticated users.
To view visitor information for a specific user you can:
- Drill down on a specific user from the Unique Users table widget.
- Filter this report by a specific user via the Users and Groups filter either for the whole report or this specific widget.
Visitor Information Widget
This report contains the following information:
- Username - The name, username, cookie identifier, or IP address of the visitor.
- First seen - Date and time of the user's first visit to your website.
- First page - The visitor's first landing page.
- Original traffic source - The first channel with which the visitor interacted, and any available accompanying information including search terms.
- Last traffic source - The most recent channel or site the visitor interacted with that lead to your site.
- Location - The user's IP address. Multiple values reflect a change in visitor IP address. The visitor's country will be displayed if available.
- Browsers - The visitor's browser(s). For authenticated users, multiple values reflect separate browser use.
- OS - The visitor's operating system(s). For authenticated users, multiple values reflect multiple operating systems used (eg., mobile and desktop).
- Conversions - The number of Goal conversions.
- Active User categories - User information extracted from Active Directory, SharePoint profiles, Dynamics CRM and other custom, previously configured sources.